Monday, September 12, 2022

Thanks to All the Early Supporters

Thank you to our early supporters!  I am very grateful for all the donors who have responded to the announcement of the Miles for Migrants run so far. 

While we are still a bit over a month away from the run on October 15-16, it is an important time for training. I have one more week of training here in Belmont before heading out to Ascutney, Vermont for the Vermont 50 and my last 50k run before the Ghost Train 100.  

I am privileged to have the time and resources to train.  However, with every training or race mile, I move in solidarity with those who travel on foot for hundreds of miles for a new life of safety, freedom and economic justice. 

May our collective efforts support our brothers and sisters who made this journey and seek immigration justice.   Please join us: https://donorbox.org/miles-for-migrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Getting Me to the Finish

Sunday afternoon at 2:15 PM I met my goal of covering 100 miles in under 30 hours.  My final time was 29 hours and 15 minutes.  The weather ...