Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Check Out the Ghost Train Website



Friends, for those of you interested in the Ghost Train race event, please feel free to check out their website here.  You can review the photos on the website and get a sense of the Ghost Train community.

This run sells out every year in a matter of days after the online registration is open. The race directors and volunteers do an amazing job of making the run fun and well-supported. 

I will be running/walking with many Ghost Train friends.

As always, to support New England Justice for Our Neighbors by sponsoring my run, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Getting Me to the Finish

Sunday afternoon at 2:15 PM I met my goal of covering 100 miles in under 30 hours.  My final time was 29 hours and 15 minutes.  The weather ...